Ready to make a change with your money? Create a plan!
- Can’t make ends meet and ready to figure out how to make it all work without the stress?
- Struggling to save money for emergencies or that vacation you have been wanting to take for years?
- Want help sorting through your finances to create a plan to meet your needs and goals?
From creating a spending plan, figuring out to make ends meet, to planning for retirement, we can help.
Step 1: Attend our Budgeting & Debt Class (REQUIRED)
In this class you will:
- Learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget.
- Discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Fill out paperwork that will prepare you for your appointment so you can get the most out of your time with your counselor.
Step 2: Financial Counseling
After attending our budgeting and debt class, you'll attend a one-on-one financial counseling session. Working with a certified credit counselor, you will:
- Create a balanced budget to meet your individual needs and goals;
- Discuss any other personal financial concerns or questions; and
- Leave your appointment with recommendations and manageable action steps.
Call our office at 255-5166 or 1-800-737-5485 to take the first step. Classes are offered weekly in Asheville. Appointments are available weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays. For clients outside of Asheville, call our office at 828-255-5166 for more information on your first step.
Ready for assistance?
"What didn't OnTrack WNC do? They put me on the road to financial stability by helping me understand the importance of prioritizing my finances and teaching me to live within the means of my budget."
In 2015, OnTrack WNC served a total of 9,006 clients.