Stop Laughing! It’s Possible to manage your money wisely! This very popular series provides interactive instruction on the basics of fundamental financial skills:
- Setting financial goals;
- Developing realistic budgets;
- Tracking and reducing spending habits and expenses;
- Saving money; and
- Managing debts.
Class participants will receive the “Manage Your Money Resource Kit” used throughout the series. Participants who attend all three class sessions receive a certificate of completion. Click here to view our current class schedule. Or call our office at 255-5166 or 1-800-737-5485 to sign up for one of our classes.
Classes are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Call 828-255-5166 to register.
- Saturdays, December 9 & 16 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Tuesdays, January 9, 16 & 23 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Saturdays, February 3 & 10 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Mondays, February 5, 12 & 19 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Thursdays, March 1, 8 & 15 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Saturdays, March 17 & 24 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm