Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are temporarily suspending our in-person classes. Additionally, we are not accepting registrations for any of our financial education class offerings at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to be able to begin offering these classes to the community as soon as it feels safe to do so.
We will monitor this situation and when it feels appropriate to reopen these classes we will update the website.
It’s possible to manage your money wisely! This very popular series provides interactive instruction on the basics of fundamental financial skills:
- Setting financial goals;
- Developing realistic budgets;
- Tracking and reducing spending habits and expenses;
- Saving money;
- Building and improving credit; and
- Managing debts.
Class participants will receive the “Manage Your Money Resource Kit” used throughout the series. Participants who attend all three class sessions receive a certificate of completion. Call our office at 255-5166 or 1-800-737-5485 to sign up for one of our classes.
Available Class times/dates:
- Tuesdays, March 31 & April 7 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm - As of 3/18/20, this class has been cancelled.
- Wednesdays, April 1, 8 & 15 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm - As of 3/18/20, this class has been cancelled.
- Tuesdays, April 21 & 28 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm - As of 3/18/20, this class has been cancelled.
- Mondays, April 27 & May 4 from 1:00 to 4:30 pm - As of 3/18/20, this class has been cancelled.
- Wednesdays, May 20 & 27 and June 3 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm - As of 3/18/20, this class has been cancelled.
- Saturdays, June 20 & 27 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Tuesdays, June 23 & 30 from 1:00 to 4:30 pm
Classes are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Call 828-255-5166 today.
Note: We recommend that you do not bring children to this class due to its length.