It’s possible to manage your money wisely! This very popular series provides interactive instruction on the basics of fundamental financial skills:
- Setting financial goals;
- Developing realistic budgets;
- Tracking and reducing spending habits and expenses;
- Saving money;
- Building and improving credit; and
- Managing debts.
Class participants will receive the “Manage Your Money Resource Kit” used throughout the series. Participants who attend all three class sessions receive a certificate of completion. Call our office at 255-5166 or 1-800-737-5485 to sign up for one of our classes.
Classes are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Call 828-255-5166 to register.
- Tuesdays, October 30, November 6 & 13 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Thursdays, November 8 & 15 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Saturdays, December 1 & 8 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm