It’s possible to manage your money wisely! This very popular series provides interactive instruction on the basics of fundamental financial skills:
- Setting financial goals;
- Developing realistic budgets;
- Tracking and reducing spending habits and expenses;
- Saving money;
- Building and improving credit; and
- Managing debts.
Class participants will receive the “Manage Your Money Resource Kit” used throughout the series. Participants who attend all three class sessions receive a certificate of completion. Call our office at 255-5166 or 1-800-737-5485 to sign up for one of our classes.
Available Class times/dates:
- Mondays, February 24 & March 2 & 9 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Mondays, March 23 & 30 from 1:00 to 4:30 pm
- Saturdays, March 28 & April 4 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Classes are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Call 828-255-5166 today.
Note: We recommend that you do not bring children to this class due to its length.