Mission believes in helping employees work toward financial self-sufficiency and knows that one of the best ways to do this is to build assets through homeownership. The Mission Home Help program does just that for qualified employees.
NOTE: If you work at a member location, a combination of in-person and online services are available to meet your needs.
Program benefits include:
- FREE Manage Your Money and Homebuyer Education classes,
- FREE personal financial counseling, and
- Up to $2500 in Match Money towards the purchase of a home upon program completion ($2 in matching funds for every $1 saved by the employee)!
* It takes a minimum of six months to complete the program, so start now!
You qualify to participate if:
- You have been a full-time Mission employee for at least one year,
- Your yearly salary is less than $54,500, and
- You are not a current homeowner.
Interested in Enrolling or Learning More?
Please contact Amanda Hunsucker, our Mission Home Help Coordinator, at 210-4965 or email her here.