Learn more about OnTrack WNC’s Special Programs which include:
- “Money Matters” our weekly radio show airs at 8:30 every Saturday morning on WWNC 570AM and features local experts who share information and resources to help you move toward your financial goals.
- Free Tax Preparation is available for eligible households through our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA); IRS trained volunteers can assist you in completing and filing Federal and State taxes at no charge.
- Our Women’s Financial Empowerment Center provides women-centered classes and counseling to help you create your money vision, build skills, and move toward your financial goals.
- If you are an older adult, our Services for Seniors education and counseling is tailored to your age and stage of life. We can help you evaluate your budget to prepare for retirement, evaluate Reverse Mortgages, and minimize fraud/scam risks.
- Local businesses and organizations recognize the importance of Employee Financial Wellness and partner with us to support their workforces. Contact us, if your business would like to explore opportunities to contract with us to provide on-site counseling, education, matched savings or housing assistance programs.