Chances are you’ve had employees whose performance has suffered because of financial pressures. You may have wondered if there is anything you could do to help.
Good news! We are the local, non-profit resource to help your employees deal with financial problems and create an action plan to address their situations. Our classes and counseling can help you achieve better employee morale, while directly benefiting your employees’ personal financial wellness.
How can you support your employees’ financial stability? Partner with us to:
- Host an info session for your team to learn more about OnTrack WNC's programs.
- Offer on-site, financial education classes.
- Offer on-site credit report events.
- Refer requests for pay advances and 401(k) hardship withdrawals/loans to financial education and counseling.
- Start a Matched Savings for Homeownership program. (Learn more about Biltmore Passport to Property.)
- Learn more about our in-house program.
- Offer families struggling with housing or childcare costs a Bridge to long-term financial stability. (Learn more about The Bridge Program for Biltmore employees.)
- Consult with us to learn other ways to support your employees.
For more information, contact Amanda Hunsucker at email@example.com.