Chances are you’ve had employees whose performance has suffered because of financial pressures. You may have wondered if there is anything you could do to help.
Good news! We are the local, non-profit resource to help your employees deal with financial problems and create an action plan to address their situations. Our classes and counseling can help you achieve better employee morale, while directly benefiting your employees’ personal financial wellness.
How can you support your employees’ financial stability? Partner with us to:
- Offer on-site, financial education classes. (Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19)
- Offer on-site, credit improvement clinics. (Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19)
- Refer requests for pay advances and 401(k) hardship withdrawals/loans to financial education and counseling.
- Provide coupons for student loan debt counseling. (Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19)
- Start a Matched Savings for Homeownership program. (To learn more about Biltmore Passport to Property, click here.)
- Start a Matched Savings for Emergency Savings program. (To learn more about our in-house program and find out how we can create a program specifically for your organization, click here.)
- Offer families struggling with housing or childcare costs a Bridge to long-term financial stability. (To learn more about The Bridge Program for Biltmore employees, click here.)
- Consult with us to learn other ways to support your employees.
For more information call Tamara Lee at 828-210-4953 or email her here.