Are you struggling financially due to COVID-19? Here’s how we can help!
Money Foundations On Demand Course - (self-paced online class)
Note: This class includes a special module for that will guide you through steps to take when you are facing a financial crisis.
During this self-paced, on demand class, you will be introduced to the foundations of basic money management that will help to change your understanding of your personal financial life. This class will teach you how to:
- Create a realistic monthly budget.
- Save money regularly to pay for budget-busting expenses that always pop up (like getting new tires) and bigger savings goals like a family vacation.
- Build a personalized two-month emergency cash flow plan to make sure that you have the money on hand to pay your expenses and bills when they are due.
- Survive when you don’t have enough money to cover expenses by following six important steps.
- Start and stop the course as needed for your schedule.
- Takes an average of 2-3 hours to complete but it varies widely.
- Available online anytime.
Credit: How to Build and Repair Your Credit Score
During this pre-recorded class, you will find out what credit is and why it’s important, gain understanding about what affects your credit score, and learn of methods to build and repair your credit score.
Debt Payment During Uncertain Times
Financial uncertainty calls for a new approach to managing money and debts. In this pre-recorded class, we discuss how to use different debt repayment strategies when money is tight. We’ll look at hardship options for different types of debt (such as how to handle your car loan versus your credit card debt) and how to prioritize which debts to pay.
Emergency Cash Flow Counseling
If you don’t have enough income to cover your expenses, our counselor can work with you to create a two-month cash plan to make sure the most important expenses and bills are covered. Together, we will figure out a plan that will work in real life, not just on paper. To get started with Emergency Cash Flow Counseling, fill out our Intake Form.
Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
Are you a homeowner and late on your mortgage payments or concerned about being able to afford mortgage payments in the near future? Meet with a HUD-certified counselor to see what options might be available to you, review the pros and cons of different options and choose your next step based on your personal money and housing situation. To get started with Foreclosure Prevention Counseling, fill out our Intake Form.
Thanks to our 2021 Adult Financial Education Program Sponsor