Due to COVID-19 and remote operations, we are temporarily suspending the Self-Help Financial Wellness Coaching Program. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
If you are struggling to make ends meet or have had a recent reduction in income, we can help with our free 1-hour, Emergency Cash Flow Coaching Session. During the session, our coach will work with you to create a two-month cash plan to make sure your most important expenses and bills are covered and figure out how to make that plan work in real life, not just on paper. OnTrack WNC is partnering with Self-Help to offer this program and it is totally free to you as a Self-Help member. Coaching sessions will happen on Zoom. If you do not have internet access, phone coaching is available.
You are just a few steps away from meeting with a Coach. Here’s how the process works:
- Click here to complete our online intake form to gather the financial information we need to conduct your coaching session.
- We will ask you lots of questions about your income, expenses, and debts and it will take about 30 minutes to complete.
- Once you have completed the financial intake form, you will be redirected to another page where you can pick the date and time of your financial coaching session with us.
- At the time of your appointment, join your coach via Zoom or call in from your phone.
- As a result of your coaching session, you will receive all three credit reports + FICO lending scores for free plus a personalized cashflow plan and financial action plan.
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.