Learn about OnTrack WNC’s Programs:
- Build Your Credit. In our Credit Builder program, access your credit reports, attend our credit class and speak to a counselor so you can get your credit score where you need it to be.
- Buy a Home. Learn what you can afford, how to qualify for a mortgage and how to navigate the homebuying process from beginning to end. Our Homebuyer Program includes a Homebuyer class, discounted access to your credit reports, and Homebuyer counseling. We’ll address credit and debt along the way.
- Get a Spending Plan. Attend financial education and counseling so you can take control of your spending and have money set aside for when you need it.
- Pay Down Debt. Whether you want to do it yourself or take advantage of our Debt Management Plan, we can help you tackle your debt.
- Manage Student Loan Debt. Use our DIY Guide or meet with a specialist for Student Loan Debt Counseling to find out what your options are.
- Avoid Foreclosure. Meet with a foreclose prevention specialist to find out your options for keeping your home.