Amber says her financial life has changed dramatically thanks to classes and counseling sessions: “I have money in savings; I no longer live paycheck to paycheck; I have paid off my credit cards and high interest loans, and I feel like a confident, responsible adult who can meet my goals thanks to OnTrack WNC!” Watch her video above to learn more about her journey towards better credit! - Amber Williams, OnTrack WNC Client of the Year 2018
Ready to Improve Your Credit Score?
Our Credit Builder Program can help. Credit can be complex, confusing, intimidating and many people just don’t understand it; yet it has a tremendous impact in our lives. Our program can help you finally understand the mysteries behind credit reporting and scores and together we will create a plan to start building credit to meet your goals.
Step 1: Attend our Credit Class (REQUIRED)
In this class you will:
- Learn about what credit really is and how credit scores work;
- Dispel myths you have heard about how to build your credit and learn what actions affect your score positively and negatively; and
- Learn ways to build your credit and start moving away from past credit mistakes.
Classes are offered weekly in Asheville. For clients outside of Asheville, call our office at 828-255-5166 for more information on your first step.
Step 2: Pull Your Credit Report
OnTrack WNC can pull your Credit Reports & FICO Scores at our offices. Learn more here.
Step 3: Credit Builder Counseling
After attending our credit class, you'll attend a one-on-one credit builder counseling session. Working with a certified credit counselor, you will:
- Understand exactly what is on your report and how it is affecting your credit score;
- Review your report and goals to create a credit building plan just for you;
- Receive direction on disputing illegitimate items;
- Leave your appointment with manageable action steps to start building your credit; and
- Have check-ins with your counselor to see how you are progressing on your plan and for further assistance.
Ready to get started with this free program? Call 828-255-5166 today.
Got questions? Click here.
Just interested in starting with the class, click here to register.
"Working with OnTrack WNC is the single best and most powerful and rewarding experience I have had in my financial life. Finally! Information, support, education!"
- Mara Bone, Women's Financial Empowerment Center Financial Counseling Client