For the most up-to-date information about resources to help you and your family through this challenging time, please register for our enews.
Thank you for calling OnTrack WNC Financial Education & Counseling
In response to local and national guidance to minimize the spread of the corona virus and to prioritize the safety of clients, staff and volunteers, OnTrack WNC's staff began working remotely on Tuesday, March 17th.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. All education classes have been cancelled through April 30th.
2. Counseling appointments which are already scheduled, will be conducted by phone.
- If you have a counseling appointment scheduled, please watch your text and email for communication from us.
- Your counselor WILL CALL YOU at your appointment time.
- Please note that the phone number will show as “private” or “unavailable.”
3. All Free Tax preparation appointments in April are cancelled and clients have been notified.
- We will not be rescheduling these appointments at this time.
- The IRS and NC have extended the filing deadline. For an online resource to file your taxes for FREE, click here.
Because we are working remotely, we will not be here to answer phone calls.
- If you are working with one of our staff members and would like to leave a message, please do so by dialing their extension now or dial 5 for a dial by name directory. Staff will be checking voicemails periodically.
- Please do not leave a general message or scheduling message at this time. In the days ahead, we will update our website and this phone message with information on when we are once again able to schedule counseling and classes.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pandemic and appreciate your patience and understanding as we manage our way through these unprecedented times.
Thank you and stay well.