Between HOUSING and CHILDCARE COSTS, it’s no wonder many of us struggle to make ends meet.
Thanks to Biltmore, OnTrack WNC is offering A BRIDGE TO FINANCIAL SECURITY.
The Bridge Program will help you cover some of those costs for 1-3 years with direct financial support.
Individuals and families are welcome to apply.
Interested? See if you are eligible:
• Have you been employed full-time or flex-time and in good standing with Biltmore for the last year?
• Is your total household income (before taxes) below these limits?
|Number in Household||Household Gross Annual Income|
As part of the program you will:
• Build savings & pay down debt
• Attend financial education & counseling sessions
• Take action to create long-term financial stability
• Receive monthly financial support
Take the Next Step:
Please contact Virginia Wells-Layne, our Bridge Coordinator, at 210-4962 or email her here.