Ready to Improve Your Credit Score?
Our Credit Builder Program can help. Credit can be complex, confusing, intimidating and many people just don’t understand it; yet it has a tremendous impact in our lives. Our program can help you finally understand the mysteries behind credit reporting and scores and together we will create a plan to start building credit to meet your goals.
Step 1: Attend our Credit Class (REQUIRED)
In this class you will:
- Learn about what credit really is and how credit scores work;
- Dispel myths you have heard about how to build your credit and learn what actions affect your score positively and negatively; and
- Learn ways to build your credit and start moving away from past credit mistakes.
Classes are offered weekly in Asheville. For clients outside of Asheville, call our office at 828-255-5166 for more information on your first step.
Step 2: Pull Your Credit Report
OnTrack WNC can pull your Credit Reports & FICO Scores at our offices. Learn more here.
Step 3: Credit Builder Counseling
After attending our credit class, you'll attend a one-on-one credit builder counseling session. Working with a certified credit counselor, you will:
- Understand exactly what is on your report and how it is affecting your credit score;
- Review your report and goals to create a credit building plan just for you;
- Receive direction on disputing illegitimate items;
- Leave your appointment with manageable action steps to start building your credit; and
- Have check-ins with your counselor to see how you are progressing on your plan and for further assistance.
Ready for assistance? Call 828-255-5166 or click here to get started.
"Working with OnTrack WNC is the single best and most powerful and rewarding experience I have had in my financial life. Finally! Information, support, education!"
- Mara Bone, Women's Financial Empowerment Center Financial Counseling Client