Ready to Create a Realistic Spending Plan?
A spending plan is one of the best tools for financial empowerment. OnTrack WNC’s Spending Plan Program can help. This program is completely free and you’ll learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget of your own. Our 2-part program will help you to understand how your spending plan can be your friend, create room for savings, and create a sustainable financial plan as you move forward in your life.
Step 1: Attend our Budgeting & Debt Class
In this class you will:
- Learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget.
- Discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Fill out paperwork that will prepare you for your appointment so you can get the most out of your time with your counselor.
Step 2: Budgeting Counseling
After attending our Budgeting & Debt class, you'll attend a one-on-one budgeting counseling session. Working with a certified financial counselor, you will:
- Create your own personalized budget, identify savings opportunities and plan for periodic and emergency expenses.
- Develop action steps to take that will move you closer to making your plan a reality and achieving your financial goals.
Ready to get started with this free program? Call 828-255-5166 today.
Got questions? Click here.
Just interested in starting with the class, click here to register.
"I have come a long way in achieving my financial goals and in other areas of my life, and am still working a little at a time to get there. It is so important to me to have a long term plan and stick with it!”"
- William Raynor, Financial Counseling Clients